The information below is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, treatment, professional diagnosis, opinion or services to your or to any other individual. Please speak with your midwife or physician before using any new supplements, oils etc. while pregnant or nursing. Oregon Midwifery is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
With all that said – here are some products that have worked well for us throughout pregnancy to feel healthy, naturally. Please discuss any concerns you may have with your midwife before starting anything new.
When used properly, essential oils are considered very safe for use during pregnancy and can help moms-to-be through all sorts of pregnancy symptoms. It is recommended that you wait to start using essential oils until after your first trimester, especially if you’re at high risk for a miscarriage (for any reason). Read more on Essential Oil Safety for Pregnant and Nursing Mamas.
• doTerra Family Physician Kit: Great for once baby arrives, and well into childhood.
• doTerra Deep Blue Rub: Welcome relief from aches and pains related with pregnancy.
• doTerra Lavender Essential Oil: Used for calming and relaxing qualities.
• doTerra Petal Diffuser: Easy & Convenient to use, with optional LED light.
• SmartyPants Prenatal Gummy Vitamin: Made with sustainable, bio-safe ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Wonderful alternative if you’re not a fan of swallowing large prenatal vitamins.
• Rainbow Light Prenatal One: Food-based vitamin, free of Gluten, yeast, sugar and dairy.
• doTerra Women’s Bone Nutrient Complex: A blend of vitamins and minerals essential for bone health including calcium and magnesium.